Amai Tops - Goth Editions

 The first of my Amai tops come to you in various shades of goth. I think my favourite thing about these tops is the fact you can mix or match both sides of this bustier style top. I also included hide/show options for the bows and star shaped studs. Included with the HUD are opacity options for the top, which can be activated per side or across the whole top. Endless options for creating your own look with these tops. 

I have released a fatpack style set (Goth Deluxe Edition) as well as two single colour versions (Cherry & Void). The single colour packs also include an HUD to hide/show bow and studs, as well as opacity options. On the single colour packs the opacity is only available across the whole top, not per side as with the fatpack edition. Please come along and try a demo. The fatpack edition is currently on event exclusive at The Mad Circus Event. The Void edition can be found at my main store and at Shop n Hop. Cherry edition is on event exclusive at Shop n Hop. Eventually these will of course appear in the fashion vendors at my main store once the events are all over. 

Now, on with the pics! The shiny ads first and the untouched, unedited images after.

 
 


 





















 


Comments

Popular Posts