Familiar Kitty *Deluxe*

 A void coloured kitty now joins the family with my latest feline friend. This deluxe version will be released in the next few days and can be seen currently cleaning up my store. You can buy these cuties from the critters vendor at my home store, which can be found on the top floor. These will be on special offer at Deception event, which I will be posting links to soon. I intend to release individual versions of these kitties at some point in the future. 

This deluxe model has 8 cat textures, 6 spells, 8 potions, 4 pendulum gems and 4 chain texture options via the included texture change HUD. The cauldrons have animated potions inside with animated magical bubbles springing from the top. As with my other kitties, this has a wanderer script, naming options and sound. Materials are enabled. These are copy/modify (scripts and HUDs are copy only) and are 7 LI. 

 

These are the unedited pictures, taken with advanced lighting on.












Comments

Popular Posts