Dale Beach Huts in Ocean & White

 I have been working hard to create some sweet, summery beach huts. First I decided to make a texture set for the walls, which I based on traditional British beach huts. Using this as a base I got to work on making the Dale Beach Huts. My first releases are in Ocean & White, which you can buy unfurnished or fully furnished. The unfurnished version in this colourway, will be on special offer at my mainstore this weekend only as part of the Island Weekend event. 

First up lets take a look at the unfurnished version...


 





 
The furnished version not only comes with adorable furniture, art and decorations, but it also boasts texture change, particles, animesh gull and ambient sound! Whew that's a whole lot of cuteness. Both versions are material enabled and have scripted doors, windows and shutters. 












 


Comments

Popular Posts