Festive Frost Nail Appliers

 I got a sudden, late minute flash of inspiration and decided to make these nail appliers. Using photos I got some juicy, realistic shades of pine & cranberry, which I used as my starting point. I then decided to be extra brave and make this not only my first set of festive themed nails, but my first foray into metallic polishes. Top row from left to right we have, cranberry metallic, pine metallic, frost metallic, lake metallic, winter blush metallic and pine & cranberry fade (non metallic effect with regular sheen). 

These nails are available for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Lena and Omega enabled bodies. A tester is available in-world. These nails are currently for sale in-world and will be coming soon to the Marketplace.  

Pictured below is the HUD which used samples of the nail textures to create it. Shiny! 




Comments

Popular Posts