Sound Effects at LMD

Anyone who knows me, will tell you I am a bit of a sound design geek. I found myself missing the lack of ambient sound in my parcel so started designing a soundscape for my own land in Second Life. Using my knowledge in sound design and a few free scripts that I found, I began my journey.

Trial and error were a large part of my process. Lets just say, holy heck you need to boost the living daylights out of sound for Second Life. Not always an easy nor clean process with field recordings. Eventually I started to build up my own wee collection of ambient audio in-world, that I was happy with. So I figured I would share. I have started selling sound effects (full perm & copy only) in my marketplace & home stores. The sales have so far, been very encouraging. Which makes me happy to create...more! New sound effects are added at a introductory price and are currently all on special offer at my in-world store.

Here are the adverts for the sound effects currently for sale at my stores. More are being added as you read this, probably :)










Comments

Popular Posts