LMD Cubed Storage Unit - with Deco & Art

3 x dark, stained wood textured mesh cubed shelving units/room dividers with light, picture, plant & laptop included. As sold, each shelving unit & decorations set take up 5-6 LI. You can unlink and remove the decorations and even shadows if you wish which will take the shelving down to 1 LI.

Pictured here is the version with 2 shadow faces (V1). Please note that aside from the difference in shadow faces, the shelves are otherwise identical. The wood texture used on these shelves is identical to the dark wood version of my Simple Shelves.

The shelves and decorations are set to copy/modify no transfer.

I have included a version with 2 shadow faces (6 LI), 1 shadow face (6 LI) and no shadow faces (5 LI). All textured and presented otherwise the same, just giving you shadow options :)

I have included a globe light, textured with my art Melancholic Marble. Touch the light to turn on/off. As another bonus for my lovely customers, I have thrown in a copy of my painting Love! in a mesh frame. All in all, this is one heck of a delicious bargain!!

This item is currently on display and on special offer at my in-world store.










Comments

Popular Posts